MODEL 9505DAF1C MOBILITY / LUBRICITY TESTER
도장, 코팅 표면의 마찰계수 측정기
• DIGITAL DISPLAY OF AVERAGE -ORPEAK RESULTS DIRECTLY ON MONITOR
• RESULTS TRANSMITTED VIA RS-232 TO AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET DISPLAYING DATA POINTS AND GRAPH ALONG WITH CALCULATED MINIMUM, MAXIMUM AND AVERAGE VALUES.
• MEASUREMENT VIA ELECTRONIC LOAD CELL
• QUICK - MOUNT CHANGE PARTS
• TESTS CAN BODIES AND BOTTOM
• TESTS FLAT SAMPLES
• RELIABLE MOTOR-DRIVEN DESIGN
• SPEED ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED
• LEVELING ADJUSTMENT
The MODEL 9505DAF1C Mobility / Lubricity Tester is used to determine the coefficient of friction of decorated or coated body blanks or cans. The 9505DAF1C tests can bodies, bottoms and many other flat materials as well.
An appropriate set of Change Parts, determined by the type and size of can or sample being tested, are installed on
the tester. The sample is mounted on the change part and a test sequence is initiated. By traversing a weight across a
flat sample, a can body or a can bottom across a set of polished rods, the average or peak coefficient of friction value
is captured and indicated directly on the digital display of the electronic package and transmitted via the RS-232 serial
port to an Excel spreadsheet displaying all data points along with calculated minimum, maximum and average values.
A Chart of the results is also displayed for easy comparison between tests.
전화 : 02 - 3411- 0173 팩스 : 02 - 3411 - 0178
Hanmi Industries Ltd. All rights reserved